Lake Boondooma has all the quality, well maintained facilities, you would expect to find in a tourism destination of it's calibre.
The Lake Boondooma Caravan & Recreational Park - features ultra-modern camping grounds, self-contained cabins and a caravan park.
- Wood and electric fired barbecues
- A modern safe children's playground
- A plethora of picnic areas
- Centrally located kiosk
- 2 Well maintained public boat ramps
- Self-contained cabins with queen beds, modern kitchens, ensuites, colour TVs, and verandahs overlooking the camping grounds and lake foreshores, each capable of sleeping up to 5 people
- A communal bunkhouse with an adjoining air-conditioned dining room, modern commercial kitchen, showers and toilets.
- A modern caravan park with powered sites, hot water showers, laundry facilities and grey water dump point
- Un-powered lakeside camping facilities with amenities
- A tennis court (Lookout Campground) that's free for campers to use during the day, and for a nominal fee at night (to cover court lighting costs)
Lake Boondooma is a favoured weekend away destination offering safe clean facilities in a family friendly atmosphere, you will find something for everyone at Lake Boondooma.